Claudia is Wilson Law, P.A.’s Office Administrator. She is responsible for handling the firm’s day-to-day financial matters and human resources, as well as the daily administrative operational issues of the firm including management of vendor relations. Claudia reports directly to the Managing Shareholder, Kim Wilson White, and should be the first point of contact for all outside vendors who have a business relationship with the firm. By handling the day-to-day activities of the firm, she alleviates the staff of dealing with administrative functions and enables them to focus on the firm’s clientele.
Claudia brings a wealth of experience in finance and administration to Wilson Law, P.A. Claudia has over 35 years experience in both finance and administration. She has held a variety of management positions within various size corporations, including 17 years with AT&T where she reported directly to the Vice President of Network Operations & Finance and handled a yearly $3M budget, as well as all human resources and administrative issues for an organization of over 200 employees. Before moving to North Carolina, Claudia worked for a NJ manufacturing firm where she was the Full Charge Bookkeeper reporting directly to the CFO. Some of her accomplishments since she has joined the firm include:
- Streamlining the firm’s finances to eliminate redundancy.
- Providing the firm with up-to-date technology in both finance and administration.
- Integrating the firm’s case management system with the firm’s financial systems to provide a seamless flow of Advanced Client cost data to TrialWorks.
- Consulting on an interim basis with an independent CPA firm to ensure Wilson Law, P.A. is in compliance with all financial and government requirements.
- Working with insurance agents to keep Wilson Law, P.A. competitive with all benefits, including health, life, and corporate risk management.
- Promoting a partnership with the vendor community by maintaining open channels of communication.
- Monitoring the cash flow position with our banking partners and maintaining our credit facility.
- Interfacing on a daily basis with the firm’s Managing Shareholder to keep her abreast of current financial, administrative, and human resources issues.
- Handling the firm’s financial projections on an ongoing basis as well as the annual budgeting process.
- Coordinating all payroll and 401K for employees of the firm.
Her daily support helps to contribute to the success of an innovative firm like Wilson Law, P.A.
After living in New Jersey her entire life, Claudia relocated to North Carolina in 2013. She enjoys spending time with her three sons. She is also an avid reader, and enjoys playing golf.
- Favorite musical artist: Josh Grobin
- Favorite book: anything by Dorothea Benton Frank
- Favorite NC event: Wilmington Azalea Festival
- Favorite seasonal NC crop: Heirloom Tomatoes
After all was said and done, Kim did the amazing and negotiated a settlement that went WAY beyond expectations!!!
I am so fortunate to have Kim as my attorney in my mesh case
Kimberly White is passionate about her commitment to helping people and sincerity is just natural for her.
I feel certain I never would have received compensation without the legal representation from Wilson Law.
Kimberly White's knowledge of the legal process gave me more confidence as I went forward with my lawsuit.
They kept me informed and explained everything in a way that was easy to understand. I felt very confident with them on my side.