Raleigh Car Accident Attorney
Helping Victims Recover Compensation Since 2000
Raleigh, North Carolina has is one of the fastest growing areas in the country. This has caused a big increase of cars on the road and accidents. No matter how commonplace a car wreck is, it is a frightening experience. Unfortunately, in many situations, car accidents result in injuries ranging from minor to catastrophic in nature.
In the event you or a loved are injured as a result of a car accident caused by someone else’s negligence, it is crucial to secure the representation of an experienced car accident lawyer at Wilson Law, P.A. We have a proven track record of getting the compensation car wreck victims deserve for their injuries.
Schedule a free consultation at (919) 800-0919 to get started on your case.
Fight for Your Right to Compensation
If you have been seriously injured in an auto accident, having an experienced Raleigh car accident lawyer on your side to fight for your right to compensation is critical. The insurance companies have lawyers, so should you. Without legal representation, the insurance company will attempt to resolve your claim for a fraction of what it is worth. At Wilson Law, P.A., we are prepared to utilize our 31 years of combined experience*** on your behalf.
Here’s what Wilson Law, P.A. will do for you:
- Conduct a detailed investigation to gather pieces of evidence and collect witness testimony
- Handle all communications with the negligent driver’s insurance company
- Consult with your doctors to determine, injuries, prognosis and estimate long-term medical costs
- Retain Experts
- Negotiate the terms of a fair settlement with the insurance company
- Take your case to trial if necessary
Put the experience of our Raleigh auto accident lawyer on your side today - call now!
What to Do After a Car Accident
After a car wreck, your first priority should be to ensure your own safety and request emergency assistance if you are injured.
You may also want to take the following steps:
- Contact the police
- Do not guess or speculate in speaking with the police
- Do not admit fault of any proportion, or take any sort of blame if you were not at fault
- Call a spouse, family member or friend to come to the scene to assist you
- Get the negligent driver’s name, license plate number, and insurance information
- Take pictures of the accident including the damage on your car or skid marks on the
- Collect contact information from witnesses
- Make note of the time of day, weather conditions, traffic conditions or any other important fact surrounding the accident
- Document if you saw the negligent driver engaged in “distracted driving” prior to your accident
- Do not give a statement to the negligent driver’s insurance company
Our Team is Advocating for Your Rights
At Wilson Law, P.A., we are dedicated to advocating the rights and interests of the injured auto accident victims. Since 2000, Kimberly Wilson White has taken on big insurance companies and understands the methods they use in trying to deny liability or pay injured victims less than they deserve. We are ready to go the extra mile to help you get the full compensation you deserve.
Have you been involved in a car accident as a result of a negligent act? Contact (919) 800-0919 to get started on your case!
***Disclaimer: Experience includes Kimberly Wilson White, Attorney and Angie Nikolitch, NCCP.