Karen Gonzalez Crispin
In her free time Karen enjoys reading, crafting, and spending time with her family and two cats. She thinks that working at Wilson Law, P.A. has been a learning experience for her in that she is exposed to many different phases of litigation. Most importantly, she has learned that in order to be a successful attorney you must be compassionate and truly get to know your clients. Karen understands that it is difficult to provide competent representation without a meaningful relationship with the client.
- Favorite Musical Artist: Billy Currington
- Favorite book: To Kill A Mockingbird
- Favorite NC event: The Works, July 4th on Fayetteville Street
- Favorite sports team: North Carolina State University Wolfpack
- Favorite Seasonal NC crop: Strawberries