Raleigh Pharmacy Negligence Lawyers
Have You Been Harmed Due to Pharmaceutical Errors?
If you or a loved one has sustained an injury or illness due to receiving the incorrect medication, or an incorrect dosage, our Raleigh pharmacy negligence lawyers may be able to help. We can help you understand your rights and work to ensure that you receive the assistance that you deserve to carry on with your life.
If you want your questions answered by a professional, knowledgeable team, call Wilson Law, P.A. at (919) 800-0919 for a complimentary consultation.
Medication errors are a common cause of medical malpractice. They can occur during the prescribing, dispensing or administering of the medication.
Common examples of medication errors include:
- Prescribing, dispensing or administering the wrong drug
- Prescribing the wrong medication to treat a given condition
- Administering medication to the wrong patient
- Failing to evaluate a patient's medical history in order to determine that a particular drug is safe for use
- Prescribing, dispensing or administering an incorrect dosage, leading to an overdose or a failure of the drug to provide intended benefits
- Using several medications together in unsafe combinations
- Prescribing or administering experimental drugs without informed consent
- Delivering a drug in an inappropriate method, such as crushing up a time-release pill or administering IV medication outside of the vein
- Continuing to administer a drug that isn't achieving its intended results
- Missing a scheduled dosage or administering an extra dose of a medication
If you have suffered an injury due to a medication error, you may be entitled to recover compensation for your damages. The Raleigh medical malpractice attorneys at Wilson Law, P.A. have extensive experience handling cases involving medication errors, and we will fight aggressively to hold all negligent parties accountable for your damages.
Knowledgeable Lawyers Ready To Assist You With Pharmaceutical Negligence
Kimberly Wilson White has over 20 years of experience handling a wide range of pharmacy negligence cases, and she understands the complex state laws that govern your claim. She works to fight aggressively to hold the negligent healthcare and pharmacy professionals accountable so that you recover the compensation you deserve. We put in the work to ensure we know the facts, the medical records and the medicine better than the opposing party. Experts will be employed early in your case to assist us with understanding the issues and the medicine.
Your Raleigh pharmacy negligence lawyers at Wilson Law, P.A. is ready to serve you with the knowledge you need to prepare for your case. Call us today at (919) 800-0919!